Saturday, August 18, 2012

Oh my. Oh my.

It has been too long. Way too long. Remember when I said that I would keep up with blogging on a regular basis? Yeah, me either.
Well littles, life has been a perfect mix of busy and slow. Since I wrote last I started school, separated from the mister, finished school, went to Oklahoma, reunited with the mister, left Oklahoma, adopted a cute little coonhound, and am about to start school again. I know I know I know. Geeze Louise.
Through all of this I did in fact find time to enjoy little things as well. Things like antiquing with my grandma, watch made for TV movies with my mom, shop with my bestie, dance around the kitchen with my favorite, and crochet my little fingers off. The little things like this help me cope with the stress and worries being busy brings and helps to keep me grounded.
Speaking of little things, today I plan on sipping lemonade on the balcony while cookies bake in the oven. It is my second to last day of summer vacation and I plan on soaking it all in, every little moment.
Au revoir sweet readers. I hope your day is full of little enjoyable moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment