Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fig.

one day as i was scouring the sale rack at hobby lobby, i came across two skeins of lion brand's wool ease thick and quick in a beautiful fig colorway.
since the weather here in georgia is slowly changing to cool, i decided i needed a new little something to wear around my neck. so i got started on a new cowl. here's that pattern (which is so simple):

materials: two skeins of wool ease thick and quick or any other bulky yarn
size P crochet hook.

ch 50. join. be sure not to twist!
Rnd 1: ch 3. dc in next st and in each remaing ch sts. join with a sl st.
Rnd 2: ch 1. sc in the blo in next st and in each remaining dc. join with a sl st.
Rnd 3: repeat rnd 2.
Repeat these three rounds until cowl measures desired length.
Fasten off and weave in ends.

see, isn't that simple? ENJOY!!
now go outside and take pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok. I was just going to compliment you on your cowl in the previous post...and then I saw you had the pattern too and I about died!! I just taught myself to crochet last week. So I don't really understand all of your instructions....but I'm going to figure it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete